Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What to do with chipboard?





If you are like me and LOVE chipboard, here is a fun little project.

Everytime I make a chipboard book, I have to take extra pages out because my embelishments take up too much room. I had two extra inner pages laying around and thought of a perfect idea.
Cover both chipboard pages with cute paper and ribbon. Since I only had two chipboard pages, I just used regular bazill paper inside and cut it to size. I used my Stampin Up tag punch and created the outer tags. You then bind the book with ribbon or silver rings from Staples. The fun part is that you can customize the book as you wish. You can make a prayer journal, dr. visit journal, mommy's brag book...the ideas are endless.
I made this example for work. It is a doctor's visit journal. It would be fun to look back and remember all those details from pregnancy. I wish I would have done this with Brendan.
I hope this has inspired you. These little books make great gifts!

Ok, hope you enjoy this cute idea! These make super cute gifts!

No comments: