Saturday, August 9, 2008

A sweet find!


You have head the saying that other people's trash can be your treasure. Well I found a gem! My friend Kelley invited me to go garage saling last weekend and I could not resist. It had been years since I had been.
I slipped into my comfy Old Navy sweats, grabbed my extra hot vanilla latte from Starbucks and off we went into the cool morning air. I had such a fun time! We laughed a lot! There were some crazy things people were selling!
I ended up spending $2.00. One dollar for a little boys bible and one dollar on this cute candle holder. What a steal!
If anyone is in for getting up at the butt crack of dawn, let me know...I would love to have you join me. I think I found my new addiction!

1 comment:

phil shinners said...

R you for reals? They would charge $89 for that candlestick at Anthro. You definitely scored!!! I want in next time, only I will have a cold iceblended in hand :) Can't wait to hit the flea market with you!! -Alicia