Friday, September 26, 2008

So thankful they survived! I was so worried!

Ok, take a deep breath, they are ok...after being taken care of by 5 year olds...ha ha

Today, my clinical group got to go to a daycare center and perform a "Teddy Bear Clinical". We hung out with kids ranging in ages from 2-5 years old. These kids were the doctors and nurses that took care of bears that were very sick. They gave shots, wrapped bandages, took blood pressures and used up about 200 bandaids. We had a blast! It was nice having a fun day of nursing where I knew I did not have the potential to kill someone.

So, here were some patients:
This was Orange Blossom who had a bloody nose and broken leg.
This was Pooh who had many surgeries
And this was Christmas Bear who had a headache and a runny nose.
And here is my class. We had a super fun day today.

No comments: