Saturday, November 22, 2008

Trying so hard!!!

So it usually takes me a few weeks and many (MANY!) tries to get a good Christmas picture. I started a few weeks ago after I found the cutest hat at Gymboree. This is the usual picture I get. (By the way, Brendan is saying "cheese" in this picture)


Today, I FINALLY got a good picture at Toon Town in Disneyland. It will not go in our Christmas card, but it will go on my board at work. Look at my handsome little man! And I love this fabulous door!

Another highlight of my day was seeing the Disneyland Christmas parade. I love that parade. If you don't know me, my dream was to become a princess and dance in the parades. I LOVE THEM! Unfortunately, there are no chubby, curly haired princesses. Oh well, I guess I will have to wait some more!

1 comment:

Alison Strobel Morrow said...

And why the heck is that, that there aren't any chubby, curly-haired princesses?! I think Disney needs to rethink that. They shouldn't be reinforcing that whole only-thin-is-beautiful lie--girls these days have plenty of cultural voices telling them that. No wonder eating disorders are rampant. :(