Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day




Hope everyone has a fun day! This day brings me back to elementary school where we would spend hours in the clover fields looking for four leaf clovers. Such fun, care free days. The only thing you would worry about would be not wearing green and getting pinched by the boys.
I just noticed how long it has been since I have updated my blog...bad blogger! I am on spring break now and enjoying every second of it. It is making me a bit lazy.
Here is my update for this week: I start my preceptorship next Monday on the surgical, neuro, trauma unit. I am super excited and super nervous all at the same time. Oh, and I forgot to mention...I am working NIGHTS!! Yikes!! I don't know how I am going to stay up all night and function to take care of Brendan.
It will all work out, I know. So, if you cannot sleep and are up for some strange reason and think of me, a little prayer would be greatly appreciated!!

No comments: