Sunday, March 22, 2009

I hate to admit...


I made fun of this movie when it came out...


I laughed at cute girls wearing the t-shirts...


I would listen to all the girls at the shop talk about how great the books were...


Low and behold, guess what showed up in our mailbox yesterday from Netflix.

So, Brian and I cuddled up and had a date night at home after putting B to sleep.

I hate to admit...I LOVED IT! I am a sucker for romance and I think I was super surprised by the love story. And the fact that I did not read the book, I had no idea what to expect.

Does this mean I have to wear the shirts now???



1 comment:

Rebekah Pogue said...

YES!! You are a full twilight fan now!!! Yahoo!! Now you also have to borrow the books from me...and after nursing graduation this summer you are reading!