Sunday, April 26, 2009

Family Hike

It has been a long time since my little family could get up on a Saturday without an agenda. It was glorious!

We decided to take a family hike in O'Neil park. The weather was beautiful and the scenery was even better!


Here is my cutie taking a break under some beautiful trees.


Looking for lady bugs. We found quite a few along with some squirrels and bunnies. Thankfully, no mountain lions!



Look at my two cute boys!!! This picture just warms my heart!


We ran across some horses too. That was super fun for Brendan.



Taking a break and eating some snacks with my cutie pie.



We ended the day with some "skateboard" tricks on the bridge at the park.


It was such a beautiful day. I would encourage your families to take advantage of these beautiful resources right by our homes. How blessed are we???

No comments: