Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fun with scraps

It was 1am...
I was bored...
There is nothing on TV...
Or Tivo that I had not seen 100 times...

So I pulled out 5 items and some scraps, and made a few 3x3 mini cards for my friends.

This is one of my favorite stamp sets. It is so fun to create with this!


I cannot live without my punches. They make creating so easy!


This is one of the new punches from Stampin Up and of course, one of my fav colors...Pumpkin Pie. I adore this color!!



And here they are. It was a fun, cute little project that got rid of my scraps that have been sitting on my craft table.

I am LOVING having free time that is not taken up by studying!!!

1 comment:

Alison Strobel Morrow said...

You are so creative!! Those are adorable! I am so jealous that you have time to scrap. And that you can stay up until 1AM without going completely comatose. DO you, like, actually get to sleep in? I don't remember what that's like...