Saturday, August 1, 2009

80 years young

What a joy it was to celebrate my uncle Hugo's 80th birthday. I had the priviledge to put together a book for him, requested by my family. This book consisted of all the kids/grandkids writing a letter/wish for my uncle and combining it with their pictures.

This project was so fun and it was so was so heartfelt. This man is so loved by his family and he sets a great example to me.


This book is a simple scrapbook using chipboard as the pages and binding it with 3 rings. I copied each letter in the same font, printed it on sand colored paper and chose coordinating background pages so that the book looked uniform. I had to make it simple as I was very delayed in getting the letters. I was literally scrapbooking the final pictures/letters on my way to the party on the 405 fwy :) Good thing it took us an hour and a half to get there!

What a handsome man!





We love you Tio Hugo! Thanks for letting me be part of this special celebration!!


No comments: