Friday, September 25, 2009

Can you say...obsessed?

On Brendan's first day of preschool, there was a sign on the door that said,
"My favorite thing at preschool today"

Some of the responses were,
playing on swings
singing songs
playing playdoh
playing with my friends

And then there was Brendan's response:
"Playing Star Wars!".

Then, Brian and I were practicing letters and coloring with Brendan.
Brendan decided to draw a family portrait.

Let me give you the tour of this picture:

1. Mommy with lots of hair

2. Daddy with not so much hair

3. Brendan with his Darth Mal light saber.

This little boy keeps us laughing!

We love you even though you are heading toward oober nerdness! ha!

1 comment:

The Morrows said...

I LOVE your hair in that picture Brendan drew. That's hilarious! Abby gives everyone a swirl on top--it looks like we all have a dollop of whip cream on our heads. :D