Saturday, September 12, 2009

Heaven on earth!

If I ever get married again (which I hope I never will!), I will for sure scrap the wedding cake for these delicious creations.

I came across this awesome blog and found inspiration for some future parties. As I was checking out the "do it yourself" tab, I ran across these scrumptious pictures...(get ready for your mouth to water!)

1. Not a big fan of yellow...it is now my fav color!


2. My dream house has a window like this so I can grab goodies whenever I wish!
3. This one even includes a cute waiter.


4. This next one is my personal favorite. How can you not smile while looking at this picture? I am seriously dying right now!


I will be having some sweet dreams tonight!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, wow the last one is for sure my favorite! Amazing.