Monday, October 12, 2009

I love fall!!

Pumpkin patches, warm cobbler, a piping hot cup of coffee snuggled with a book...I love it all!

Here is one of our favorite things to do during the fall season. Tanaka farms. We have gone two times already this month.



Here are my two cuties on the tractor ride. The tractor takes you throughout the farm to the petting zoo, pumpkin patch and you even stop to see a pumpkin launcher fling a pumpkin across the farm. We stopped to pick some carrots and onions. That was Brendan's favorite part.


My brother and sister in law came with us. Super fun! Here we are at the corn maze...not so fun. I walked in 6 circles trying to get out!


I love taking pictures with the pumpkins. Such a beautiful background.


It is supposed to rain tomorrow. I cannot wait! Happy fall!

No comments: