Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Recycle Challenge

Pebbles has a very fun recycle challenge going on right now.

It inspired me to showcase this little boy book. I was looking for some fun texture to add to the cover. As I sat back in my chair drinking my ever so loved Starbucks coffee, a little idea came to mind. I took the sleeve off of my coffee cup, flipped it inside out and viola! Out came some cute little circles to enhance my flowers.

If you are anything like me (which I know you are!), you may have a few of these sleeves laying around.

So...what do you have laying around that you can recycle?

Have fun with this challenge!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is amazing!!! Love the mini book!

The Morrows said...

Marcela, I think you need to start selling your cards and little books. They're brilliant! I'm serious! You could make books where all people have to do is add a photo and caption/journal. And your cards--man, they're just beautiful. You're so talented and creative!