Friday, June 20, 2008

What is this for?


So, you may be wondering what this is for? I am taking on a new adventure in my life. I joined a walk/run group with my friend Stephanie. She has totally inspired me! Stephanie just finished a 13.1 half marathon!!! Amazing!!


This did not sound fun or like something I wanted to do, however, after the first meeting, I was hooked! The woman are so nice and each one of them look wonderful! They hold you accountable and I feel like I will finally committ to something.


So, with this journal I will start jotting down some facts/emotions about each walk/run. Hopefully I can look back and see a ton of progress at the end of summer.


I will keep this blog updated with my progress and I would love for everyone reading this to cheer me on! I NEED IT! I have one year until we start trying to get pregnant again and I really want to be healthy at that point.

No comments: