Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Back on track

Ok, this week, I am finally back on track with working out. I slacked off for about a week and a half. I think I burnt myself out trying to do too much at once. I crashed!!

Thanks to Becky for inspiring me this morning! We did a turbo kick box class while our two boys played together. It was so great to bring Brendan and not have him screem his face off! He knew Hunter was waiting for him.

The teacher was fabulous, our boys had fun and I am now on track again! On to getting healthy!!!

2 comments:

Alison Strobel Morrow said...

I'm so impressed. And jealous.

phil shinners said...

I am so proud of you!!! I am up and can't sleep. Came across your blog. What the heck? Captain blogs alot. What a turd, I've been missing all the fun. Makes the no sleep thing better as I kind of feel like I have been hanging out with you for the last hour and a half :) -Alicia