Thursday, July 10, 2008

O Baby!


The pink apron sisters got together and threw a beautiful shower for Nichole who was anxiously awaiting her beautiful baby Olivia.
One of my favorite things to do is make the favors. My girlfriend Alicia found the cutest idea online. So, at 1am, the night before the shower, we whipped out these beautiful little goodies (and got quite high on the smell of bath salts!!! We got pretty loopy and laughed a lot!).
It is an empty baby food jar filled with pink and white bath salts. We then covered the top with cute paper and stamped an "O" for baby Olivia and "baby" on the tag. We then tied some cute ribbons and viola! They came out super cute!!
Thanks to all my sweet friends who saved the baby food jars for us!! I know it was a pain.

1 comment:

Jules said...

super cute idea! love them. wishing I had a big bathtub....