Saturday, August 16, 2008

Ginormous!


As Elf would say...this picture is GINORMOUS!


I had the please of meeting a super sweet gal from Cannon at Timeless Treasures last night. I was working the crop and she was doing a little presentation...or should I say....BIG presentation!


She allowed each customer to print one photo from her amazing new printer. The picture is 19x13....yikes! That is huge!! Just to give you an example, I have put a 5x7 picture on top of the picture she printed for me.


I am in love with this new printer, however, cannot imagine where in the world it would be stored in my tiny house. Maybe one day when I strike it rich and have my own scrap room, I can splurge and buy this amazing printer. Until then, I will just dream about it :)

1 comment:

Jules said...

Love it!
That is crazy to have a printer that big. Amy's billionaire friend has one and it has it's own desk. Love the pic!