Friday, August 22, 2008

No so fun Friday


I typically am jumping for joy on Fridays! I love it that my hubby gets home a little early and we have a whole weekend to look forward to.

This Friday...not so happy....
Took Brendan to the dentist. Two huge cavities! I feel like the worst mom ever! We do brush his teeth two times a day but I think the apple juice did him in!
Also, this is my last weekend before I start school. Now, if you know me, I am a HUGE procrastinator!! I am SO behind of homework and I start school on Monday. I am also sick to my stomach with the thought of leaving Brendan at a new babysitters house. And, I know that my life will be crazy for the next year. No fun friend dates, always stressed about studying, and trying to keep my house up while working, going to school and taking care of Brendan. It is very hard to keep up!
I am just very sad today. If you read this, please say a prayer that everything goes well with Brendan. We have to drop him off at the babysitter at 6am....6am!!! That is way too early!
I will keep you all updated. For now, off to go study!!! I just have to remind myself it will be worth it in the end.

No comments: