Sunday, August 24, 2008

Bye Bye Summer!


Bye bye summer! It was a super fun summer. I am SO sad it is coming to an end.


As I sit here stressed out at 11 pm trying to complete my homework for tomorrow (YES! I had homework over summer! sucky!), it brings me back to what my life is like during school.


For example, stress about completing homework, stress over studying, packing my lunch, Brendan's lunch, making sure he has clothes, diapers, binkys (we are in trouble there!), packing my stethoscope (cannot work without that!), my watch with a second hand, a black pen, scissors, highlighters, a red pen, a #2 pencil (if not, your test gets returned and you get in trouble!), my books, make sure my white underwear and bra are clean (I know....tmi...however, you don't want to wear a black bra and panties under a WHITE uniform...yes I said white...HORRIBLE!)and lastly....my sanity! And these are things just off the top of my head. I have quite a few to add if I sit and think a little more.


I am not even to my first day and already have tears in my eyes. I already miss Brendan!
Well, off to finish my homework and ready to get up at 6am :) Wish me luck! I will let you all know how it goes.


As I leave I will post a fun picture...This is of Brendan thinking that Olivia's bumbo is his potty. I knew my kid was skinny, but not this skinny! ha ha. He got stuck and it gave me an awesome opportunity to take this. This is his "CHHHEEESSEEE" smile. So cute!!! Uggh, I hope I don't miss too many fun moments while I am at school!!!

No comments: