Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Neglect!

Hey blogger friends! I am still here. So, I started school and life is C.R.A.Z.Y! I am trying to keep up as much as I can.


To give you an update on my semester. I am now in my 3rd semester...yipppeee! I am on a pediatric rotation for 8 weeks. I then move on to labor and delivery. I cannot wait!


So, if you want to know what I am doing right at this moment, I am moving into hour 8 (yes I typed that correctly) of my careplan for tomorrow. In nursing school, you pick a patient the day before you actually work on the floor. You have to research their disease process, medications, lab results, among a ton of other items. You would think I would have this down by now, however, they keep adding more and more information to our plans. It is times like this that I wonder what in the world I am doing in nursing school! :) Thank the Lord that I have such a wonderful, sweet and supportive husband! Thanks hunny!


Ok, my 5 minute break is over. Back to work! Hopefully my next entry will be something fun and crafty. We have our class preview night at Timeless Treasures next Tuesday night the 9th so I have to come up with a fun class. It should be really great! I will post more information in the next few days.


Wish me luck on my 1st day on the floor tomorrow. Eeekkk, I am nervous!


1 comment:

Alison Strobel Morrow said...

Oh good, so you're still working at TT? What's your schedule? I have to go pick up some things but I figured I'd time it for when you're working so I can actually see you! Email me and let me know what days you're there this month!