Friday, September 12, 2008

Crafting gone wrong!

Ok, so I found the cutest craft project that I thought would be SO fun for Brendan and I to do. After looking at this picture below from the tutorial at Tutus and Turtles, I just had the most precious picture in my head. Brendan and I would count noodles together, we could make cute frames, christmas ornaments together, etc. It would be a dream! The picture even looks like Brendan. How perfect is this project?







REALITY CHECK: 1000 colored noodles with a two year old??? Not the smartest idea!!! Here is where my cute craft project currently lies (see pic below)....need I say more? The only thing these noodles were good for was to dump in a garbage truck, roll over in a garbage truck, push with cars and my most favorite of all...get stuck on our bare feet. So fun! (can you just hear the sarcasm in my voice?)





Well, at least I tried and Brendan did end up having a blast even if it was not my idea of fun. I am sure we will be finding noodles for many weeks to come! he he

1 comment:

Alison Strobel Morrow said...

lol! I can see Abby doing it...but not Brendan. Heck, not any boy! Kudos to you for giving it a shot though. I never think to do crafts with Abby. Or rather, I think of them, then think of the clean up, then send her outside instead. ;)