Saturday, September 20, 2008

Pretty lotion and a car wash

You may be asking yourself, what in the world do those two things have to do with each other. Let me start the story.

I have been to many friend's homes and I always think it is so fun when they have really yummy smelling lotion in their bathroom. Since I never really put lotion on my hands at home, (I wash my hands about 50 times a day!) it is always a treat for me.

Well, I was at Bath and Body Works buying a gift card and decided to splurge for a fun smelling lotion. Oh how happy my friends would be when they came over. I was so excited that I even bought a new cute holder for the lotion.

Fast forward to today....

Brendan was going potty and was spending WAY too much time in the bathroom. I could hear the sink running and running and splashing going on. I knew I would be in trouble so I took a deep breath as I walked in.

Look what I found....





Look familiar....my fun smelling lotion!!!! I found my adorable little son playing "Cars Wash" and making sure that each car had a nice big squirt of lotion or "soap" to wash his cars.


So, bye bye $9.00 and sorry to all who come over. No fun smelly lotion for you. However, if you want to come play with best smelling cars in the OC, come on over. The 100 or so cars are squeeky clean.

1 comment:

Alison Strobel Morrow said...

That's awesome. I love the wee dollop on top of each one. So precise!