Tuesday, September 16, 2008

And we got the small one!!!

Ok, I crack up every time I open my refrigerator. A neighbor casually said "My sister has a garden and I would love to bring you some vegetables". Great! Love free stuff. So I get home and look what I find in my fridge....


It is the biggest zuchini I have ever seen in my life! It is GINORMOUS! I had to post a picture to show the monstrosity that was given to us. The only thing that I could compare it to was 5 apples! 5!!!!
But get this.... the funniest part of the story....my neighbor says..."You got the small one!" Perfect! I need recipes quick! And a lot of them!!!

1 comment:

Alison Strobel Morrow said...

Zucchini bread!!!!!!!!!! I have a really yummy recipe if you want one. I altered one that I found on allrecipes.com--there are a bunch on there. :)