Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hooray!

Two great things happened today:

1. I finished my last clinical day for my pediatric rotation!!!!!!!! Can you hear me singing and cheering from your house? I never thought this rotation would end. I am so glad it is over! Now, on to my final next Wed. If you think of me, can you please say a little prayer that I will pass. I am nervous!

2. It was a chilly night tonight and we got out our Halloween decorations. Bring on the fall!! I absolutely love this time of year. I am ready to crank on the oven and start baking some fun fall treats that will fill our house with that holiday smell.

Here is a picture of some of my decorations I brought out tonight. I love them!


The picture just does not do these justice. They are so much warmer and cozier in person. You will just have to come over and have some treats with me :)

No comments: