Tuesday, October 7, 2008

OC Walk to Remember


As a mommy to 4 angels in heaven, I feel blessed to be part of the OC Walk to Remember. I will be walking for my precious 4 baby boys that never took a step here on earth. I will be remembering their sweet little lives that changed my life forever.


This year, I will be helping at the Empty Arms table, handing out brochures and answering any questions that parents may have. With school being so crazy this year, I could not put alot of time into creating a team, however, next year, I would love to gather my friends and family to remember my sweet little angels in heaven.

If anyone would like to donate or be part of the walk, just click up above. We have quite a few friends that will be there and I think it will be a very nice event. I will post pictures next week of the event.

No comments: