Thursday, October 16, 2008

I passed!!!!!!!

I passed my pediatric final!!!! I cannot tell you how relieved and thrilled I am to move on. That test today was by far the hardest test yet in nursing school.

I start labor and delivery on Monday. I FINALLY get to do a rotation that I am super excited about. Labor and delivery is the whole reason why I got into nursing. I will keep you all updated.

Thanks for all the prayers and encouragement. I could not do this without all of you!

Now glory be to God! By his mighty power at work within us, he is able to accomplish infinitely more than we would ever dare to ask or hope. Ephesians 3:20

1 comment:

Alison Strobel Morrow said...

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Girl, I'm so happy for you. And hey, next time Brian has to work a Saturday, call me! Abby is always bummed that friends can't play on the weekends.