Monday, October 20, 2008

A Moment...

A moment in our arms,
A lifetime in our hearts!

I had the pleasure of leading the Empty Arms table at the OC Walk to Remember. It was a bittersweet day. I was very grateful to be there helping, however, I am sad for the circumstances that brought me there. Seeing so many pictures, seeing so many tears, I could just feel so many hearts aching. I wish I could just take away their pain.

The Lord has such a plan unfolding in my life right now and it is all because of my sweet little angels in heaven. I think about their little lives and how short they were. Even though I only got to hold them for a few minutes, they left a huge impact on my life and my life will never be the same.




Thank you my sweet boys for changing my life. I think of you everyday and love you so much! One day we will meet in heaven. Until then, I will make you proud.

No comments: