Monday, January 26, 2009

Answered Prayers

Yesterday I was unable to attend my friend Juile's baby shower. I was very sad I could not go, however, I would have hated for anyone to get sick on my behalf.

A friend of mine and I went in on this gift from Etsy.....SO CUTE!!! I need to have a baby just to get my hands on one of these car seat covers. Is this not the cutest??? Miss Janey looks so cozy!

I also wanted to make Julie a cute, simple book for her to display pictures of her new miracle.

And finally, I was in charge of making Janey's sign for the shower. It was the first time I tried to cut fabric at work with the die cut machine. It works pretty well but I still had to use scissors to cut pieces that the die cut did not reach.
Also, if you know me, I am not a sewer! I just modge podged the fabric letters to the fabric flags. It worked great! I did however have to dust off my machine and sew the ribbon that connected the flags. Julie would be so proud. I actually sewed a straight line!



I am so grateful to our Lord for his promises and that little Janey has joined us safe and sound. I know that God has wonderful plans for this sweet little girl.

No comments: